Our company provides an extensive range of consulting services in areas relevant to both International and Domestic transactions. We are specialist advisers in the focus areas of Indirect Taxes, Government Incentives, International Trade and strategic business consulting. More detail on our Service Lines is provided below.
· Export Grants;
· E-Commerce Grants and
· Research & Development
Grants and Tax Incentives;
· Import / Export Credits;
· Infrastructure Assistance;
· Concessional Finance and Aid
· Rural and Environmental Grants;
· State Government Incentives;
· Biotech Incentives.
· Gathering market information
· Introducing potential buyers and
sellers (Trade Facilitation);
· Obtaining Trade Finance (Trade
· Cross border issues such as tariffs,
import restrictions, etc
· International freight requirements
· International banking requirements.
· Goods and Services Tax;
· Payroll Tax;
· Customs Duty;
· Fringe Benefits Tax;
· Other Indirect Imposts.
· Business and strategic planning;
· Capital raisings;
· ASIC and ASX Compliance;
· Preparation of prospectus’ and
capital raising documents;
· Corporate mergers and acquisitions;
· Commercialisation and investor